We are very excited to announce that we will be opening our salon doors on Monday, July 6!
I’d like to thank you, our family of customers, clients and staff, for your past and on-going support and commit to delivering the best possible service to you during these trying times.
Health and safety remains our top priority and I continue to take your well-being seriously. We will be following the government’s business schedule and when appropriate, will be implementing certain measures and protocols to ensure we can re-open the salon as a safe, sanitized and comfortable environment.
Please see below for the intended procedures that we’ll be following upon re-opening. Product orders for curbside pickup will remain in place for the moment.
Our Salon Coordinator will be contacting clients directly to reschedule and confirm appointments. Because The White Room will be transitioning to email confirmations, please ensure that your emails are up to date with our Salon Coordinator. We appreciate the urgency to confirm your appointment(s) as soon as possible; and with limited phone staff, please allow our team to contact you. Due to the schedule changes of the Service Providers, your appointment(s) may not stand as it was previously reserved. Our team will be working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.
1) Wear a face mask in the location at all times. Please bring a personal mask from home, as we will have a limited quantity available in location.
2) Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment (Visa, Debit, and MasterCard).
3) There will be no cash transaction or tipping on your card. Please bring your own gratuity and direct to your stylist.
4) Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
5) Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
6) Accept the terms and conditions sent to you via appointment confirmation, prior to arriving at the location.
7) Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling product(s) applied. Please also note that shampoo services will be available for the purpose of removing colour only!
8) Blow-dry services will be temporarily unavailable. However, we are offering styling (curls/waves), but your hair must be freshly cleaned and blowdried.
9) Our self dry station will also be closed for the time being.
1) You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2) Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the location. We will use a contactless, infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and client that enters the salon. Any team member or client with a temperature above 99°F will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the location when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
3) Please disinfect your hands upon arrival or sanitation stations provided.
4) Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
1) Haircut/Colour clients will be provided with a clean and sanitized robe.
2) Haircut/Colour clients may leave with wet hair, styled with product or put up, as preferred.
3) Shampoo services will be available for the purpose of removing colour only. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi face shield provided, for additional protection.
4) Styles, curls, and waves are permitted but your hair must be freshly washed and dried.
5) If you wish to purchase product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service at the staff station.
1) Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) in the chair to limit front-desk interactions. A pin pad will be provided, and cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
1) Wear a mask at all times.
2) Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from client’s hair.
3) Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
4) Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
5) Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
6) Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
7) Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
8) Use clean and sanitized towels.
9) Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.